Monday, January 9, 2012

New Computer

Well, I bought a new computer and have been busy moving things I need from my old computer. I installed my Bernina software with all my class notes and lesson plans. I am now in the process of loading all of my Electric Quilt programs, unfortunately I forgot my disk for my EQ7 so will have to wait until I get home to install it, but will work in version 6 until then. The best laid plans as I know are not always successful.


Star Quilt Step 2

Remember my Little Star quilt? Well i had to remove some of the basting in order to trace the patterns to stitch. I am going to add ribbon leaves to all of the lattice but that will have to wait as I do not have it with me. It was fun to stitch, I used all back-stitch and a varigated thread by Caron.


I will start on the next project I brought with me later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment