Monday, January 16, 2012

Upcoming Projects

When I get home and have access to my fabric stash and sewing machine I am going to sew along with Val Laird with her block of the month called "Thoughts in Thread". It looks like it will be a lot of fun and not a whole lot of time. I said I was new to this blogging thing, if I could figure out how to add a link to her page I certainly would. 




I am now stitching on my crazy quilt blocks and have decided I did not make enough. I made 12 and will make 4 more to have a total of 16. This will make my latest crazy quilt about 45" square, a nice size and not as big as my last one so it won't take as long. It is totally different than my first one.


I do miss my sewing machine but I am getting a lot of hand stitching down in the daytime, something I would never do at home. Who taught me never to sit in a chair to read or stitch in the middle of the day?




No comments:

Post a Comment